Vol.4 No.2, 2013
This issue contains the following articles:
- Moving writing / Jonathan Burrows & Adrian Heathfield
- Practices of un-disciplining: notes on the interface of dance & moving image in performance / Chrissie Harrington & Aparna Sharma
- Beneath the surface of the event: immanent movement & the politics of affective registers / Victoria Gray
- Editing I Will Not Hope / Anna McDonald
- Dispositioned intimacy / Stuart Grant
- Reinventing the past: Rosemary Butcher encounters Allan Kaprow’s 18 Happenings in 6 Parts / Stefanie Sachsenmaier
- Dancing with myself, oh oh oh / Simon Ellis
Choreographic Practices is now available online on the IBTD database via OpenAthens.
Simply log into OpenAthens & select IBTD from the resource list to browse, view and print full text articles from this journal.
Alternatively you can pop down to the library and read the print version, you’ll find it on the journal rack.